Friday, March 19, 2010

Found it!

After my sister told me that she remembered giving me this pattern from a tear-off sheet, I looked through every place I could think of where I might have stored tear-off sheet patterns. As I was getting down to fewer & fewer places to search, I found the pattern! It's called "Summer Shine" and was put out by J & P Coats LusterSheen, leaflet #LW1177 ©1995. I looked on the Coats & Clark site and couldn't find the pattern to download, but at least I have it on paper. I've scanned it into my computer so now I have a digital version of it, too.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you found it because I was just going to tear this place apart to find that pattern. I was pretty sure I have it. LOL! I wouldn't have thought of it being a tear off sheet though. So, my family thanks you for my not destroying the house! Hahahaha! Apparently I don't have that pattern, but I must have one like it (I'm thinking a single color in similar style).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita - what beautiful work you do!!! pat

    ReplyDelete